Job Title: Sales Executive
You’re role will be to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling our products and related services. Personally generate contacts and secure new business/accounts/customers.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Map and develop business with new and existing Major Accounts.
- Attain your monthly targets.
Details of Functions:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for our products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Have in depth knowledge of all our products and services.
- Be able to effectively handle customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service teams.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to our organization.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identify advantages and prepare a competitive analysis of our products/services.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment which will be assigned to you.
- Supply management with verbal and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service teams.
- You will be reporting directly to the Sales Supervisor.
- You will be required to prepare detailed daily sales reports for all your visits and prospects.
The Ideal candidate must possess at least 2 years experience in corporate sales in Abu-Dhabi in any of the following industries:
Office Automation / Security Systems / Insurance / Building materials / Car Fleet Sales / Access control systems e.t.c.
You will be required to:
- Have a bachelors degree from a reputed university.
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving; able to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Be result-orientated.
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
Preference will be given to candidates having:
- Valid U.A.E. driver’s license and their own car.
- An I.T. background.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Arabic.
- Attractive packages and Commission Schemes will be offered to the right candidates
- Salary Packages will be reviewed regularly based on sales performance and the attainment of sales targets
- Medical Insurance