We are one of the oldest companies in the Office Automation Industry and are always on the lookout for new talented individuals:
Job Title: Service Technician / Engineer
You’re role will be to handle technical service, installations and maintenance contracts for our systems and products.
- Handle routine maintenance visits, installations and service calls for equipment repairs and breakdowns.
- Minimize downtime for the customers equipment.
- Gain clients trust by providing quality service and short response times.
- Secure maintenance contracts from existing and prospective customers.
Details of Functions:
- Provide quality service to new and existing accounts by: planning daily travel schedule / investigating complaints / resolving
- problems / replacing necessary parts / completing installation / performing equipment tests.
- Minimize equipment downtime by: following service manual instructions / troubleshooting breakdowns / replacing necessary parts /
- performing routine preventive maintenance / effectively handling calls for repairs and breakdowns.
- Maintain good rapport with customers by performing quality service.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain customer confidence and trust.
- Update job knowledge by studying service manuals and attending trainings.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- You will be reporting directly to the Team Leader / Service Manager.
- You will be required to fill in Job Orders on a daily basis for all your customer visits.
The Ideal candidate must possess at least 2 years experience in servicing photocopiers, printers, plotters, MFP’s with any of the following brands:
Canon / Oce / Toshiba / Minolta / Develop / Kip / Mita / Rowe / Utax / Sharp / Ricoh / Nashuatec / Rexrotary / Gestettner / Samsung / Epson / Oki / HP
You will be required to:
- Have a bachelors degree in electronics from a reputed university and have a solid I.T. background.
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving; able to determine solutions for customers.
- Be able to quickly and effectively handle / resolve equipment breakdowns.
- Know how to configure the equipment on the clients network.
- Enjoy working both independently and within a team environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preference will be given to candidates having:
- Valid U.A.E. driver’s license and their own car.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Arabic.
- Attractive packages and Commission Schemes will be offered to the right candidates
- Medical Insurance